26 June 2006
A little confession
I packed up the remainder of our pantry and baking cupboard this morning. I ran across a box and a half of baking soda. I figured I should put the baking sodas in the freezer and fridge to take out any odor their might be. Now let me pause to say that I think I am pretty good about keeping my fridge cleaned out. I never load new groceries in until I take out all the old leftovers, wilted lettuce, etc. So I was surprised when I switched out the baking soda box from my cupboard with the one in the fridge that read "change 9/2001" in my own handwriting. So, I am guessing this new box of soda will work more effectively than the 5 year old box I had in there! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
your admission is safe with me ... *whispers* I don't have baking soda in my frig ... and I've never thought to write the change date on it ... good for you!
Post a Comment