I am now officially employed in the UK! It's not exactly my dream job., but it's a job...it sounds interesting...and they pay in pounds. :) I was called on Wednesday by Tesco to come in for a group interview on Thursday. The interview went well, they called on Friday to offer me a job, I went to my "induction" yesterday and I start a week from Monday. I am in the "Dot Com" area of the store -- I'll be one of the people that actually shops for those that order their groceries and stuff at tesco.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Maybe not a dream job but definitely a different one. I'm thinking that being someone's personal shopper could be kind of fun. ;)
Congratulations! And what a fun job... shopping but spending someone else's money! Enjoy it! Alice
Hey! Thanks for the link to your blog. I just ordered from Tesco online last week for the first time, how cool you are the new dot.com girl!!! What are you hours?
I will be working Sat 6a-2p, Sun 7a-11a, and Mon 6a-2p. That gives me 20 hours in 3 days and then the rest of my week with the boys will be the same as it has with me being at home. I think Ben is thankful that he will only have to do drop-off and pick-up to school on 1 day. :)
It sounds kind of fun, like a good way to get acquainted with British products, and also to get inside other people's heads, to see what they're buying.
Congrats!
Wow, that's kind of cool!
Congrats! Sounds interesting.
Post a Comment