07 January 2009

Sitting down for some serious catching up

We celebrated Epiphany last night (more on that later). So I realized this morning that the wisemen have already come and I'm still sitting here with nothing posted for Christmas day. Horrible, I know. I'm sure there are a few grandparents out there ready to scream (you know who you are!).

I don't have much on my plate today. I just got home from an IT reading session at the school. I only have to do a load of whites today (not sure why Ben can't live without undershirts or socks) and tidy up a bit before Ben's preaching mentor comes to chat at 7pm. So, I have a vanilla latte and biscuit in hand (obviously no major new year's resolutions from this chick) and I'm determined to get all my blogging and 'facebooking' updated.

In an effort to at least have Christmas 2008 in the year 2008 on the blog, I'm going to pre-date my entries. Just scroll down to make sure you don't miss anything. ;)

No comments: