In case you're curious about how Silas' hair is coming along, I took a few pictures. Elam said Silas would look cool if he could go for a sheepdog look and not be able to see his eyes at all. :) I'm just working on having patience for it to grow a bit more so that I can take him to get it styled once...and then figure out how to keep it up on my own.
20 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oooh, I work with a guy with an all-out emo. He blow dries it all forward and even uses a straightener (he got some grief when we found that out). Also, it's ginger. So... it's quite the do.
I take it you're not planning on blow drying Silas's hair every morning? :)
Those are some serious sideburns...Ben must be jealous ;P
Love it! Looking good.
Post a Comment