19 March 2009
I think that makes me ancient
I had our minister's nearly 13 yr. old daughter over to scrapbook with me last night. The boys watched a movie when we were scrapping. When they went to bed I turned it over to a radio station on our satellite tv. We talked about different songs and different types of music when she mentioned that she liked 'old music'. I asked what she meant in particular. She looked at me and said, 'You know...stuff from the 90s!'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ha! I recently had a similar moment when my 20 year old sister-in-law didn't know who Kirk Cameron was of Growing Pains!
Too funny ;D
I felt odd the other day when I read the definition of what is considered "retro": 20 years ago.
Isn't retro the 60's?
No, I think the 60's are now vintage.
Post a Comment