I just returned home from my retreat. The family was alive and well. :) In fact, Ben gave the boys a VERY good weekend -- I heard about McDonalds, Sonic, Cici's Pizza, and a nickel arcade.
I had a pretty lofty goal of catching up on ALL my albums this weekend (see previous blog entry). I wasn't naive enough to believe that I would actually get all of that done, but I did get a lot accomplished -- 66 pages in all, I think. I did Silas' 2nd album ( from Dec'04 to Feb '06) and I also finished our France album from the trip that Ben and I went on in Jan '05. I still have several pages to journalin that one , but all the pictures are in there!!! I am very happy that I went. Now I need to head to be early -- I slept a total of 9 hours since Friday.
27 March 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment