Ben and I were looking at a Jung test that led you to your MBTI type. A friend of ours has posted about it on her blog and we thought it would be fun to look at it again. (We had done this years ago in our pre-marital counseling.) Elam became interested in it and so we decided to go through this children's test to see where he falls on the spectrum. Turns out he is an ETJ (apparently they don't assign the N for iNtuition or S for sensing until they are 13+). Look here to see a little bit more about his personality type. Elam and I found it to be a pretty accurate assessment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my, seems like like the E J part, Elam James, is more prophetic than you might have imagined. It's interesting how similar the characteristics are to what we recall, at least. what did Elam think of his results? Or did you share them with him?
Seems he didn't fall far from the tree, huh?! Grammy is an ENTJ -- what is his momma? ;)
I'm an ISFJ...which I think that is a different outcome from my pre-marital days. I should probably take the more in-depth Myers-Briggs, though when I read a synopsis of that personality type there were a whole lot of things that hit home.
Ben is an ISTJ.
That's awesome! I'm an ESTJ - no wonder I love him!! h
I'm an ENTJ! Much more N & T than anything else. Off the charts N. Somewhat of an e, but with serious need of time to recharge. Only a J in some areas & I definitely let other areas slide...scrapbooking! What are you and Ben?
Post a Comment