05 September 2007

The start of another year


The boys went back to school today. I think they were a bit excited because they were both fully dressed by the time Ben and I got up. When I asked if anyone had eaten breakfast E told me no. He then declared, 'There's something in my stomach and it's not food...it's fear!' If that was the truth, it certainly didn't last long. Once he saw his friends out on the playground he was ready to go. Silas ran all the way to his class...no hesitation whatsoever! And from our chat after school all went well.

2 comments:

Norm said...

That is just too good!!! And they look so dapper. It's great that they are that excited about school and enjoy their friends that much.

PLUS, the time you have to yourself now sounds like a bonus!

Mostly Coastal said...

Red is really the boys' color -- they are such handsome chaps! Love their hint of a smile. Silas looks great in his little crocs...is that a crab on E's lunch sack?