Whew! I told you that there were a few things to post! I'm not sure if it's because it's the start of a new month or perhaps because I've been on antibiotics for 48 hours now that I was actually able to get all the pics uploaded and posted. :) Hopefully you won't get bored with all the slideshows below. At least it will give you a better picture of what we've been up to for the past several weeks.
And one last thing...I have to brag on my sweet 7 yr. old just a bit. E isn't used to seeing me so useless and looking so bad. His sweetness really shone through the past few days. He made me breakfast one morning (even though I couldn't eat it), he made me a Halloween card (saying he was sorry I couldn't go to the fun party), and he must have asked me 100 times if there was anything he could do for me and if I was feeling any better yet. He also let me off the hook for reading chapters in his nighttime storytime. He's a really great kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a wonder series of posts. Thanks for taking the time to do it.
Isn't it wonderful when your children reflect what they learn in the home. Love is something that is not taught with words, but with action. And you and "Pops" are obviously doing a good job of that.
PS. the walking in the woods thing scares me. Must be an "American" trait!
For such a little brain...that kid has always been a very sweet, empathic (especially where his momma is concerned), sympathetic, loving child...oooooohhhh, to be there to give him a squeeze!
Post a Comment