playdate at Chick-Fil-A with Silas. The one near our house has an outdoor playground and we let the kids play out there while we sit in the AC inside and chat. My friend, Sally, happened to be the one that sat facing the outside window. At one point she looked up and said, "Oh my goodness, is that a naked boy out there?" As I started to turn around she continued, "Oh my goodness, is that Silas?" Sure enough...Silas was completely bare and standing in the pop-out bubble of the climbing structure as happy as could be. Apparently he had an accident and decided to strip off his wet clothes (much to the dismay of another family sitting outside next to the playground). I decided the top priority was to clean up the "accident" from the play structure, so he enjoyed his few minutes of uninhibited freedom outside!!!
10 April 2006
Big fun at Chick-Fil-A
Last week I met up with another mom and her daughter for a lunchtime
playdate at Chick-Fil-A with Silas. The one near our house has an outdoor playground and we let the kids play out there while we sit in the AC inside and chat. My friend, Sally, happened to be the one that sat facing the outside window. At one point she looked up and said, "Oh my goodness, is that a naked boy out there?" As I started to turn around she continued, "Oh my goodness, is that Silas?" Sure enough...Silas was completely bare and standing in the pop-out bubble of the climbing structure as happy as could be. Apparently he had an accident and decided to strip off his wet clothes (much to the dismay of another family sitting outside next to the playground). I decided the top priority was to clean up the "accident" from the play structure, so he enjoyed his few minutes of uninhibited freedom outside!!!
playdate at Chick-Fil-A with Silas. The one near our house has an outdoor playground and we let the kids play out there while we sit in the AC inside and chat. My friend, Sally, happened to be the one that sat facing the outside window. At one point she looked up and said, "Oh my goodness, is that a naked boy out there?" As I started to turn around she continued, "Oh my goodness, is that Silas?" Sure enough...Silas was completely bare and standing in the pop-out bubble of the climbing structure as happy as could be. Apparently he had an accident and decided to strip off his wet clothes (much to the dismay of another family sitting outside next to the playground). I decided the top priority was to clean up the "accident" from the play structure, so he enjoyed his few minutes of uninhibited freedom outside!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I really can't believe this hasn't happened to us yet.
Post a Comment