We went to a park in Chester-le-Street (the next big town north of Durham) with some friends last week. There was a wading pool there with a few fountains in it. You'd be surprised at how excited 2 Texans that haven't been in a pool in over a year will get in 18 inches of water. It was a blast!
15 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
oh man, sounds FUN! I'm so jealous!
With consistent 90+ temps here lately we really miss the pool. Hope the boys have an opportunity to keep their swim stokes in shape.
Love to all, grandpa norm and grandma Alice
Fun catching up on the blog. Love all the latest pics. These swimming ones are great! I can't believe how long it's been since you've been swimming!! Oh - and the rain gear pic of E is a crack up - I can totally picture that being normal over there.
Post a Comment