15 August 2007

A few random pics from the past week

E bought some Scooby Doo crazy foam for the bath...here are the boys with their 'armpit hair' :)


Sy eating breakfast with his 'friends'

Our boys got a new slide this week from our pastor (since her kids are 11 and 13!). The boys have since discovered the most fun way to play is slide down and then immediately give a static shock to your brother. :)


Silas' sweet face -- this one is for all the grandparents in the States!

4 comments:

Mostly Coastal said...

OK...the armpit hair picture is sooooo cute! Cute faces all around!

Norm said...

Crumbly, I was 23 before I had armpit hair, what's the deal?

Marc and Charity said...

Love the cotton balls pic, my girls would have been pretending to apply makeup! :)

-C said...

hey, heather, did I remember reading somewhere that you guys use skype? We just got a webcam and are trying to use it to communicate w/Doug's sis&husband who are in the Philippines. I didn't find you guys on a search.