So...in one week I have been in a doctor's office 3 times. Last Monday I took Silas in and found out that he had an ear infection in his left ear. I suffered through what I thought was a nasty bout of allergies at the end of last week. By Saturday I had to go into a walk-in emergency clinic...I have a sinus infection and an ear infection myself. This morning Elam stayed home from school so that we could take Ben to the airport and then I took him into the doc. He fell out of bed Sat. night and complained about his neck yesterday. We thought we'd better have a doctor look at it. Turns out that he just needs some ibuprofen for bruising and muscle pain and we have to work on stretching it out a little bit each day.
I am hoping that third time's a charm and we can get to March before we have to go see another doctor.
20 February 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ugh ... feeling for you with sick kids while Ben is gone. I think we've just come out of all that. The boys played so well together and alone today -- I knew they must be feeling better!!
Post a Comment