13 May 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Even though Mother's Day is not being celebrated here in Britain today (You can see a previous post on Mum's Day here), I wanted to say thanks to ALL the women that have shaped me into the woman, wife, and mother that I am today. Happy Mother's Day!

____________________________________________
Now, for all my mommy friends...here is a great book. My mom sent it to me for Mother's Day and I got a kick out of it. It's definitely one of those books that I'll have to read a lot to the boys so that I can hear the message of it. As mommies we could all use a little more patience, eh?

2 comments:

Norm said...

Heather,
Alice and I often talk about what a wonderful mother you are to those boys. Can't imagine God putting together any better "match" than what he has done with your family. We are so delighted that you share so many of your experiences with us...with everyone.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY - from State-side
Love
Dad & Alice

Mostly Coastal said...

Hey, Honey! Know how much you love Mem Fox...didn't know the illustrator of this one, but she is quite wonderful (though not as good as Julie Vivas;) Was sure it would have been a story that you and I would have loved to read over and over...though you were never the "pesky" child...Happy Mother's day...love, mom