We got word last night that Mo and Papa made it safely back to the States (after only 30 hours of travel!!!). We had a great visit and are so thankful that they were able to come and help us out while Ben was away.
Elam says his favorite part was going down to the river with them. And Silas says that he liked eating at Tesco and playing games.
Ben will be back tomorrow evening and we are anxiously awaiting his return.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow, time has flown and it looks like you guys have had many adventures. I love the look of the slide show Heather, I will look forward to catching up now that we all are back in the same country.
:)
Yes, it was Aldi! I gotta go back, we had some youth over for no bake smores and all my Hershey's is gone!!! :) I know you will be glad to have Ben home!
Post a Comment