13 October 2006

Perspectives on Durham

I've recently done up a couple of posts about academic life in Durham and answering the "Why Durham?" question. Check it out here: http://dunelm.wordpress.com/

Ben

3 comments:

Jess Connell said...

Did you guys switch over to blogger beta? If so, is it better? Why'd ya switch? I've been waiting to find out about it but the main site just gives basic vague information. Are there advantages to posting in blogger beta? Just wonderin.
Jess

the blackwells said...

I really don't see a whole lot of difference. You can "label" your posts and then set it up for people to be able to search your blog by those labels. I was also able to change some font colors on the template today...not sure I could do that before.
All around it seems a little more user-friendly but not a huge drastic change.

-- h. :)

-C said...

Ah--ha, so that must be the reason my bloglines isn't picking up your updates. Hopefully it will work again ... ??