12 October 2006

Sleepy Head

Sy is definitely our night owl...he likes to stay up as long as possible. Before we stopped having him nap during the day (we made that change about a month ago) he would stay up until 11 p or midnight. He still likes to play or read for a bit after we "put him to bed" but there have been many more moments where his batteries completely run out.


Not getting much reading done at this point

Asleep with marker still in hand

Still adjusting to no naps -- he fell asleep with his bike helmet on

3 comments:

Hailey said...

I know how much you LOVE sleeping pictures heather! These have got to be some of the cutest I've seen.

the blackwells said...

You are SO right...sleeping pics are always my faves. They always look so angelic -- well, except for maybe the one with the book on his face. :)

Jennifer said...

I agree. I think that all children seem precious when they are sleeping. The pay-off for me is at the end of the day when I still get to rock mine to sleep and hold him for a while when he's sleeping.