
Last night was shower night...Silas started taking showers recently to be just like his brother. The surprise present he had chosen at the Christmas Fair was a bar of soap with a bug inside -- so when his shower went on and on I assumed he was just having fun with his new soap. Turns out I was wrong...he said he was in the shower having tea with Annie and the Hulk. :)
4 comments:
Sounds like you never know when Annie will show up!
Wow! I've been gone for a few days...a lot can happen when I'm "out of the loop" -- that's why I love the blogs...it is just a really good way to find out what's happening in your lives!
Silas is so creative! I'm glad he enjoys pretending so much. Maybe he will be an author or an actor when he grows up.
It will be interesting to see if he does grow up to do something artistic and if Elam grows up and does something more anlytical.
Post a Comment