13 January 2007

Our Saturday Morning


Our Saturday morning started out great with a fun package from Grammy. She sends us our mail that has been forwarded to her address and sometimes adds a few fun things. This time we got a pack of Nestle chocolate chips, a snowman "surprise", some scrapbook stickers, and a fabulous green hairband (for my constant ponytail). The boys were especially excited about the snowman. It turned out to be a Hershey's bar inside!


Then we had great fun working on K'nex together as a family. We built a windmill first and then destroyed most of it to make this awesome eggbeater ride! The motor doesn't spin it as well as we'd like but it was a fun group effort all the same (and it looks quite impressive, don't you think?!?!?)

4 comments:

Hailey said...

Very impressive! Glad you had a good morning.

Anonymous said...

I was hoping, too, for a picture of the hair band -- I thought it looked like your birthday color - peridot. I just wasn't sure if it would actually fit around your hair! Glad you liked the surprises...the eggbeater ride is quite a surprise, as well!

the blackwells said...

Yes, the hairband does fit around my ponytail...just. The boys gave a nice "oooh!" when I put it on...they were very impressed.

abigail said...

Sounds fun! I love the snow man.